Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wonderful Happy Day!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're all having a great week. Thank you for stopping by today. I am sharing another card using some fantastic Great Impressions stamps. With winter still holding many in its grip, I thought it might be nice to share a brighter more colorful card today. I really like how this sentiment called  "Happy Day" was perfect nestled in the center of this beautiful "Spring Floral Border" stamp.


I used a spring color palette of blue-greens, pink, green and Kraft to complement the colors I used for the flowers. I stamped the sentiment using Audrey Blue ink and the image with Archival Jet black ink. To color in these delicate flowers, I decided to use some Prismacolor pencils. I layered the card as shown and added some white stitching lines and some natural twine for a simple way to finish the card and keep the focus on the beautiful stamp!

That is all for me today except a quick reminder that our January Color Challenge is still open! Come on over and link up your cards. We love seeing what you create!

Dori

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...