Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 11, 2016

Whale of a Good Time!


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another creation using some fun rubber stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Take a peek at my offering today...


My image is G373 Smiling Whale.  I colored it with markers before stamping it to get the fun floral pattern in pink and yellow.  The sentiment is D403 Whale of a Good Time.  I adore puns!


I kept with my bright color scheme and added striped ribbon, paper, and a a sprinkling of different embellishments.  I think this is super fun and summery, don't you?  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...