Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Watering Can

Hello! Leah here. Today I have a card for you using some Great Impressions stamps.


This is such a pretty image and I wanted to used my colored pencils to color it in. I stamped it onto watercolor paper as that gives the colored pencil more tooth to hold on to and I didn't try to blend it out. I think letting the medium shine through in texture is nice too. The image is called( G302) Watering Can and the sentiment is (D500) So Very Special.


 Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 

3 comments :

Julie Odil said...

This is so beautiful! I love how you colored it!

Joan V said...

Very pretty. Love that floral image.

Joan V said...

Very pretty. Love that floral image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...