Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, April 29, 2016

Spring Peeking Puppy

Happy Friday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share another adorable card with you!!

I love how this card turned out!
For my main image I used the adorable Peeking Puppy (H264)!!
Isn't this puppy adorable?!

Opened up:
I stamped the Flower Bouquet (J110) on the pretty designer paper and then used my Copics to add color to the image.  Just to make it stamp out a little more.

I also stamped one of the butterflies from the Butterflies and Hearts (E563) stamp on the upper part of the same pattern paper, but this time with a similar ink color to the paper, as I wanted the butterfly to kind of blend it!


A close-up look of the cute puppy:


So adorable!!

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


3 comments :

Lisa Stolp said...

Kendra, your card is adorable! You never stop amazing me with your creativeness.♡

Joan V said...

Oh this card is so cute. I just love that dog image.

Joan V said...

Oh this card is so cute. I just love that dog image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...