Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 25, 2016

Spring Meadow


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another creation using some fun rubber stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Take a peek at my offering today...


I used F496 Meadow Border and A55 Bee to create a fun springtime scene at the bottom of my focal panel.   I colored the images in with glitter gels pens, then added a faux stitched border.


The sentiment is D466 Time for Yourself.  I stamped it, matted it, then added it to the focal panel with dimensional foam.  A few blue glass bubbles were added for a bit more finish.


I think this is super fun and fresh!  What do you think?  I would love for you to let me know by leaving a comment below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

3 comments :

Carole J said...

Super card. I love your flower and bee stamps and the sentiment is just lovely! I think we all need to be reminded to take time for ourselves from time to time. x

Joan V said...

Oh, what a darling card. I love the layout! Oh, I love that sentiment, too.

Lisa Stolp said...

Awesome card Mynn! Just adorable! I just love the boarderand v that little bee is super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...