Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Spring Flower Tub ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Spring card featuring the G501 Spring Flower Tub, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


This Spring Flower Tub is such a beautiful stamp, and can be used for so many different occasions! I chose to watercolor the image using my Marvy Markers. This time I added the ink to the stamp itself, huffed on the stamp to re-activate the ink, and stamped it on Strathmore Watercolor paper. Next I used my paintbrush, with water, to pull out the colors. Once it was dry, I used the markers to darken the outline of the tub and leaves, and layered it onto Kraft cardstock. I embossed cream cardstock with tiny bubbles, tied on some twine, added my colored panel, and layered all on a Kraft card.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

If you haven't joined the FUN yet, make sure you check out the Ladies Night Blog Hop for a chance to Prizes from Great Impression and CutCardStock!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

1 comment :

Joan V said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love your water coloring. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...