Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 18, 2016

One Layer Tall Tulips


Hi, all!  It's time for me to share another creation using some fun rubber stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Take a peek at my offering today...


I haven't made a lot of one layer cards recently, so I decided to make one using H251 Tall Tulips and B151 A Little Hello.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, added some glitter, and threw a few blue pearls onto the card to represent "sky".



The top was gussied up with some pink gingham ribbon--I LOVE the way this pattern looks with this image!  I am very pleased with how this creation turned out, and I hope you like it, too!  I would love for you to leave me a comment below and let me know what you think!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...