Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I'll Watch From Here!

Happy Tuesday friends!  Wow, did last week go quickly!  I'm working on several projects for different things so it seems like my weeks are just flying by! I know you are here today to see a fun Great Impressions Stamps post though so lets get to it!
This silly little kitty is hiding behind the door because she is afraid of the number of candles that are being lit...lol!  I decided to go with a super clean and simple layout and the following Great Impressions Stamps:  Freak Me Out! (just part of the sentiment), Freaked Out Cat (front), and It's Your Birthday

I didn't really do much with the inside so I could personalize it when giving. And, that is what I have to share today. THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card! I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge! If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 
 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...