Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Holy Cow...18?!?

Happy Tuesday!  I'm glad you are here for my Great Impressions Stamps design team post today!  We had a very special birthday in our house on Saturday...my youngest son (I have three boys) turned 18 on Saturday!!  Yep, it hit me kinda hard but I'm so excited for him and his future!  Let's get to the card I created for him, shall we?
Cute and so appropriate, right?  I've used the Holy Cow E818 stamp on the outside along with fun birthday papers from SU!  On the inside, below, I've used the It's Your Birthday C458.
I gotta tell ya...I really love this card!  It is so my personality and my sons at the same time!  Now, I'm going to wipe my tears and get on with my day!

Well, that is what I have to share today. THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card! I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge! If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...