Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Happy Mother's Day ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Mother's Day card featuring the F440 Spring Tea Cups and B190 Mother's Day Sentiment, available at the Great Impressions Stamps.


I stamped the Spring Tea Cups on Watercolor Paper with Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink then commenced with watercoloring the image with my Marvy LePlume Markers, pallet, paintbrush and water. Once complete, I fussy cut the image out and layered it on the background I created with 3D Foam Tape.


I stamped the Mother's Day Sentiment on the tag, colored in the flowers to match those on the Spring Tea Cups and used my Tiny Attacher to staple the sentiment in place. After adding a bit of Lilac Twine I attached the whole panel to my card base, and then stamped part of the Spring Tea Cups on a coordinating envelope.

That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out and play along with this months Great Impressions Challenge. Remember, if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...