Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Fun Coffee!

Good morning friends! Today I'm sharing a card that I made after finding the papers in my stash...meeee too much paper?  No way!  *wink, wink*
My card today is made with the cute stamp Fun Coffee Cup H278.  As you can see I paper pieced the cup with a complimentary, fun, patterned paper, the whipped cream at the top has clear glaze as well as well as clear star gelly roll pen on it...so cute, wish I could have gotten a better photo for you. I had the perfect twine colors on hand to draw this all together!  I've also used a base of CutCardStock's brown paper bag precut card base which is a great finish to this card!

Well, that is what I have to share today. THANK YOU so much for stopping by! I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge! If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! Until next time, happy stamping, friends! :)

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...