Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Fa La La

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.

Today, I'm sharing a Christmas card.  I set a goal, back in January, to make at least one a month. I haven't quite done that, but here it is, April 2, and I've got one made for this month.


This card uses E815 Singing Birds and D472 Fa La La.   I colored  the cling  rubber stamp Singing Birds with Copic markers.  


I hope you can join us tomorrow for a joint blog hop between the Great Impressions Stamps design team and the Cut Card Stock design team.  There'll be tons of inspiration and prizes!   It all begins at the Great Impressions Stamps blog

There's a sale this weekend at the Great Impressions Store.  Use discount code April2016 to save 15% off your order.  There are some adorable retired stamps that have reappeared!  I can't wait to shop!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...