Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Elegant Berry Branch

Good Tuesday Morning, Donna Here!


Another delightful wintry card to share with you......sit back and grab a sweater.  lol

 
I have used the beautiful Great Impressions Stamp  J120 Elegant Berry Branch.  I stamped the branch on a Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangle die and layered that on some pretty red card stock.  Added a bright red and white gingham check ribbon and bow to the top of the branch.  Placed that all on a white piece of card stock embossed using a Snowflakes Swirl Folder.  I also added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter all over the embossed panel, it shimmers and shines so much, in real life.

 
After assembling my whole card I grabbed a bunch of Red Adhesive Rhinestones and decorated the larger berries I had colored with a Copic Marker.
 
This card really has an impact.  AND it is Clean And Simple which I really struggle with.  YAY!!!
 
Thanks so much for popping in.  Don't forget to check out our Monthly Challenge at Great Impressions and when you use some of our fabulous Great Impressions Stamps upload your creation to our Customer Gallery.  Who knows, maybe you'll be one of the lucky participants to win some FREE stamps at the year end drawing.  Good Luck!
 
*** disclaimer***
I had no idea Mynn 'blinged' up the Elegant Berry Branch too last week, Great Minds And All!  ;)
 
Enjoy~~


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Donna! Love this stamp, but have not used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous card, Donna! That bling is FABULOUS, and the gingham bow is the PERFECT finishing touch! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...