Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, November 27, 2015

Fall Tree

I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving holiday break! The design team is also on a break this week, so here's a card I made back in September. I thought it was fitting for the season. Some of you may still have fall leaves, however we are already covered with snow!

A very simple design: I just stamped the tree and sentiment on blue cardstock, using Copics for the tree trunk and Flower Soft for leaves. Then I layered that on some orange patterned paper and added a strip of skinny stitched ribbon. Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here next Friday! Don't forget to link up to the Challenge and the Customer Gallery with your creations if you get a chance to create during your break!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Powerful sentiment, beautiful tree!

Lorie said...

Clean, simple and beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...