Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Bird Trio

Good Morning, Donna here!

Today's card is a little winter scene I created using G495 Bare Birch Trees and D470 Bird Trio.

 
Of course I colored my bird trio red for my favorite bird, the Cardinal, but you can color them any color you choose.  The birch trees I stamped using White Embossing Powder and Versa Mark Ink.  Added a thick snow line and a lighter glittery snow landscape.  I also masked the birds off and stamped one single one on the inside of my card. 
 

 
Our new Monthly Challenge, Bling On The Holidays is in full swing.  And don't forget to link up your Great Impressions creations to our Customer Gallery.
 
Although I am not a fan of winter I just adore this snowy scene, hope you do too!
 
Thanks so much for popping in.
 
Enjoy~~


3 comments :

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Your scene looks so real...makes me cold, though! Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Very cute Donna! I love the snow drift along the bottom!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fun snowy scene you created! I LOVE the wonderful texture and beautiful layout! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...