Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, September 12, 2015

You've Been Booed!

Happy Saturday!

It's my day to share some Great Impressions fun with you!
I decided to use a cute little ghost today, and I hope
you like him (her?) as much as I do!

For this card, I used:


There are little ghosties everywhere!!!

OOPS! I just realized I have a cute teensy orange bow that was to go
in the blank space above the sentiment.  Tee hee... guess
you'll need to use your imagination!

I sure miss having kids at home during the holidays!

See you next Saturday with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions

I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Simply Adorable, Patti! Love that cuuuuute ghost! Good to see you crafting again, you were missed! Be well! xo~

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fun triple stamping technique with this image, Patti! This would be a great card to leave on a doorstep with some treats around Halloween! HUGS and hope you're doing much better! :) Mynn xx

Unknown said...

This is super cute Patti! What a fun technique!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...