Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Birthday

Good morning, and Happy Saturday!

Today, I'm sharing a card I made using Great Impressions stamps.
I think you'll like this one - I think it turned out quite nicely.

To create this card, I used the following Great Impressions stamps:


To create this card, the image was colored with Copic markers.
I then cut from the bottom and from the top with a paper trimmer, in to the image, and fussy cut the bottom of the pots and the tops of the flowers and butterfly, leaving a 'split' panel.  
Next, this panel was matted with a piece of patterned paper, and then adhered to the card front.
The sentiment was stamped directly onto the patterned paper, and fussy cut. 
A few tiny 'blings' were added for fun. 
The border at the top was one that Deone, the owner, included in my last stamp order.
The border both balanced the black bling at the bottom, AND hid a boo boo at the top.
Lol...creative opportunity, right?

* * * 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget about the GI challenge!
The theme for May is 'Celebrate Spring'.
You don't have to use GI stamps, but we'd love it if you did!
If you use GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (HERE). 

Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (HERE) and treat yourself to a few new stamps!

Did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Have a great weekend,
Patti J.

2 comments :

Lori Kobular said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! I have been eyeing that particular stamp and I think I just have to buy it now after seeing it on this card!!

Mynn xx said...

Such a lovely card, Patti! LOVE the sweet scene you created, and your coloring is beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...