Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Birthday Cards With A Twist

Hello! This week the DT is bringing you ideas on fun birthday cards that have a special element to them to make them extra special.


For my card I decided a pocket in the front with a gift of money peeking out would be sure to bring an extra to smile to someone special. For my image I used the super cute G505 Birthday Friends. I colored with Copics and added the G483 Tags Happy Birthday sentiment.

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!







2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Leah, this is totally darling, and I LOVE the fun pocket!!! Perfect! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Great idea! And what a fun image! Thanks for sharing :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...