Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mother's Day Inspired

This week at the Great Impressions blog we are sharing Mother's Day cards and tags. For my little set I designed it with my mom in mind.


I chose to use the beautiful G189 Lady in Love image. Since I designed this with my mom in mind I didn't want to add a sentiment as I think the image speaks for itself.  I colored both images with Copics and kept the design simple and elegant as my mom likes that ;)
 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Leah, this is gorgeous! I may 'need' this image in my next order! Thanks for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

This set is absolutely beautiful! I adore the soft colors and the white on white layers! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...