Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, December 22, 2014

Kendra's Favorites

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here, today I am very thankful for being on the GT team for the last year!!

I just LOVE GI's adorable stamps!!

With the crazy Holiday season some of us will be sharing a look back at this last year, sharing some of our favorite projects we created!

So I picked out (VERY hard!!) 3 projects to share with you that I created earlier this year...January to June.

First up...
A card using H10 Lily's Garden!!

I just LOVE this beautiful image!  Besides creating crafty projects, I love working in my flower beds!  So this image fits me very well!!

I also used the A109 For Someone Special sentiment!


I also really like this card I created:

With this card I shared a tutorial: Painter's Tape Technique!
Such a fun technique!

I used the pretty G298 Seeded Dandelions image and a sentiment from the G483 Tags Rubber Stamp set.

And lastly one of my favorite projects I have created with GI stamps!!

I just love this nail polish gift box!!
I used the C464 Color Me Happy sentiment, along with the J110 Flower Bouquet image to add the perfect touch to the bottle!

Have a wonderful holiday season!!

---------------

Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a sweet day!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

So pretty, Kendra! I just love all of these! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...