Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, November 6, 2014

You Make My Life Bright

Well, hello again, friends!  Happy Thursday!  I'm back today with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions online store and today I've got a fun Asian themed card for your viewing pleasure.  Come and take a peek...

More details can be found HERE on my personal blog.

I started this card by creating the focal panel.  I stamped the image, G362 Chinese Lantern, and selectively colored it with blender pens and ink.  I added some sparkle with a clear glitter gel pen and added centers to the flowers on the lanterns with liquid pearls.

Next, I added the panel to a card base with some fun patterned paper.  I decided to add the sentiment, D399 My Life, as a sort of folded banner to the bottom of the image to anchor the card more.

The final creation is perfect for many occasions!  You could give it to a friend just because, use it for a thank you, or even use it for an anniversary card!  What occasion would you use this card for?

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at my creation!  Hop over to play along with our monthly challenge, too!  If you use stamps from Great Impressions, you'll be able to link up your creation in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...