Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 7, 2014

Tall Tulips

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a spring card with you!

I love the new Tall Tulips (H251) stamp!
Perfect for spring cards!
I just love seeing my tulips blooming!
One thing I also really liked about this stamp is that it is perfect for using the Paper Piecing Technique!!

I used the A Little Hello (B151) sentiment as well!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


9 comments :

jonim52 said...

Funny i just finished a card using Tall Tulips! Your card is awesome! Love all the details.

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE this fun paper pieced creation! The different patterns are all so pretty! :) Mynn xx

Ann Marie said...

Hi, I new to this can you please tell me how you did the stem & leaves ? I love your card

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Ann! To do paper piecing, you stamp the image once onto your main panel and then you stamp it again onto patterned papers. Then cut out the pieces from the patterned paper and either pop them up with dimensional foam (like Kendra did) or just glue them to the main panel. I've found that cutting INSIDE the lines on the patterned paper part makes the image look better when you glue it directly to paper. I hope this helps! :) Mynn xx

Mynn xx said...

PS: She probably just colored in the stems with green ink that matched the patterned paper green. :)

Leah said...

So pretty! I love the paper piecing on the tulips. I can't wait for it to warm up to be in my garden again!

Ann Marie said...

Thanks for the answers ! I was thinking the green & white interior of the stems and leaves had to be colored in and not ink pressed in.

Mary K said...

And who doesn't love paper piecing? Darling idea, TFS!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Thanks for the sweet comments! Also thanks Mynn for answering, was sick Monday and Tuesday so I didn't get a chance to come on.

The stems were just colored with a Copic! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...