Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Inspiration with Carolyn

It's inspiration Tuesday and I've got a pretty, simple floral card to share
This image is  Lilac Blossoms J45. I LOVE lilacs and this stampreally brings out the details in the petals. I colored it up using Copics starting from light to dark. I added a little sticker sentiment and a bow
for a bit of interest outside the blues. Blue lilacs are my favorite!---------------Thanks for stopping by to see my project today!There is always inspiration here during the week. Stopback daily for great ideas and a little eye candy.Join in our monthly challenge as well! We'd love to see what you create!Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!Carolyn

4 comments :

Unknown said...

So pretty Carolyn!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE that beautiful floral spray, Carolyn! Your coloring is fabulous! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

So beautiful! Love the lilac stamp!! Beautiful coloring!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Those blue lilacs are stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...