Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Saturday and a Winner Announced!!

Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!

I hope your day is filled with sunshine...
and a little crafty time of course.

We had a little blog candy up for grabs this week.
To qualify you needed to tell us what you
love about Spring.  I totally enjoyed reading all the answers.  
Everything from a time of renewal, 
enjoying seeing the brand new shoots coming up,
and my personal favorite, watching all that
 new Spring growth from your hot tub.
Doesn't that sound wonderful?

Our random draw winner and all around lucky duck is:


Congrats Patty!!  

Please e-mail me at jjstucky@sbcglobal.net 
with your full name and home address and I will get your 
 Whimsical Bird Houses stamp right to your door.

Tomorrow brings a new Monthly Challenge and the DT
 are on the top of their game with this one!  Just wait till you see the jaw dropping inspiration they each came up with!

See you tomorrow!

Hugs,







2 comments :

Karon said...

Congrats to Patty - yeah!! Have a good weekend.

Patty said...

Yippee!! It's was so exciting when I clicked on your blog to see that I was the winner of the Whimsical Bird House stamp!! I had to do a double take! Thanks so much for the opportunity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...